We have been asked a few times why anyone would want to buy a Carton Caddy, so we tried to come up with an ‘elevator pitch’. Here it is…
The Carton Caddy makes it easy, especially for those with smaller and weaker hands and those suffering from arthritis, neuropathy and other health issues such as Parkinson’s disease, to handle 1/2 gallon (1 liter) milk, juice and sugar containers.
Milk and juice keep better in waxed paper cartons than they do in plastic containers, in large part because they are not exposed to ultra-violet rays.
Furthermore, the waxed cartons are more environmentally friendly than the plastic containers.
Dairy products and juices are frequently cheaper for the customer in waxed cartons. Combined with the Carton Caddy, a one time purchase which is not going to be dumped in the land fill every time the container is empty, the customer has the health benefits of waxed cartons and the ease of use benefits of plastic containers.
All while protecting the environment.
So that’s it. Those benefits are available to anyone using a plastic carton handle. We believe our product is better than any similar products for the following reasons:
- It is very easy to assemble, simply clipping together when taken out of the shipping envelope.
- It is very light, but durable.
- It is easy to place over the carton, you don’t have to pick each carton up – risking a spill – to place it into the Carton Caddy in order to use it to reduce the risk of spillage.
- Full cartons have a habit of slipping forward out of the handles that you drop the carton into. This won’t happen with the patented Carton Caddy because the tabs hold the Carton securely.
- There are no screws to screw in.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- It is completely recyclable.
- It is made exclusively in Canada and the United States.